This company seeks to develop a revolutionary platform of devices, based on Brain Computer Interface (BCI) technology, which promise to restore function to patients who are disabled as a result of neurological injury. This company has recently entered clinical trials with its first device (IpsiHand) that is used in stroke rehabilitation.
This company’s mission is to develop next-generation spinal instrumentation and medical devices that can minimize pain and improve mobility for sufferers of back injuries and degenerative diseases. OsteoVantage’s first product (OsteoHeal™) is in development.
- Brain Computer Interface, Granted 10/10/2006, Patent #US 7,120,486
- Electrode for Stimulating Bone Growth, Tissue Healing and/or Pain Control, and Method of Use, Granted 7/22/2014, Patent #US 8,784,411
- Bipolar Sieve Electrode for Unidirectional Nerve Stimulation, Granted 7/29/2014, Patent #US 8,792,973
- System for Stimulating Bone Growth, Tissue Healing and/or Pain Control, and Method of Use, Publication Date 7/17/2014, Application 14212648.
- Catheter assembly for use with shunt systems and method of using same, Granted 1/5/2016 Patent #US 9,227,043
- Method of using a catheter assembly, Publication Date 3/31/2016, Application 14953576.
- Altering protein concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid and/or brain interstitial fluid, Publication Date 12/25/2014, Application 14112817.
- Brain-controlled body movement assistance devices and methods, Granted 1/10/2017. Patent #US 9,539,118
- Brain-computer interface headset, Publication Date 5/4/2017, Application 15317259.
- EEG headsets with precise and consistent electrode positioning, Publication Date 5/25/2017, Application 15351045.